Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm Old School...

We got a nice little blurb written up about us over at Chai and Apple Pie:

i think washing your hands is stupid -- Nick reminds me of all the frat boys I was friends with in college. He has been married, like forever, to his pretty wife Amy. And he has a bunch of dogs and a lot of funny stuff to talk about.

After reading this, I began to wonder how my life would be different if I were actually a frat boy. And then I realized, the only real exposure I have to the life of frat boys is from the movie Old School. So instead, this post will be about how my life would be different were I in the movie Old School. If you haven't seen it yet, GO RENT IT! So, let's ponder:




1. I likely would have hooked up with Elisha Cuthbert*.






2. Instead of wood floors in the living room, wall to wall sand. Or foam, or something... (I don't think the dogs would appreciate sand too much)





3. Nick the Tank! Nick the Tank!









4. My rap career would have taken off much faster. Instead, Snoop got the call... Snoop. Snoop-a-loop.









5. I would have easily been the KY wrastlin' champ...




In summary, I think I would make a great frat boy. Thanks Dawn, that was enlightening...

*In all fairness to my beautiful wife, she did get to hook up with Heath Ledger...

peace nick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great post! frat boys are stupid though.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I meant my post in a good way :) I thought it was a compliment :)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always thought KY wrestling looked like the grossest thing ever in that movie. It's like a grey-colored pool of sludge that just makes me think of snails for some reason...

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home