Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I do. Still.

Three years ago.

Three years ago we were technically friends. I never asked you out so you didn't have the chance to cheat on me and dump my sorry ass.

Three years ago, we were obviously more than friends.

Three years ago I was sleeping. Damn... it's 5:30 in the morning.

Three years ago I actually got to wear a tux that fit me. I was hot. In the good looking way. But not near as hot as you were.

Three years ago I promised to love you, when we were poor, and when we'll be rich. And we will be f-ing rich... oh, we'll be filthy rich. Rock star rich.

Three years ago I promised to love you and to hold you. In sickness and in health.

I will.

I do. Still.

I love you. (Not you people, my wife... duh...)

nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Three years, and still sappy. :)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home