Monday, August 29, 2005

You go Katrina!

Talked to God this morning on the phone. To keep things quick (I have a paper to write), I'll only type what I said.

ring... ring...

God:...

Me: Yeah, God?
God:...

Me: Yeah, I know you're busy.
God:...

Me: That is kewl. Actually that was what I was calling about. 'Member when we were down there in New Orleans a couple of years ago?
God:...

Me: Oh yeah, the K9 cop when we were sitting in the restaurant... Yeah, that was hilarious God. What were you trying to do, give us a heart attack?
God...

Me: What are you, my mom now?
God:...

Me: Fine. So anyways. 'Member when we were walking on Bourbon Street and that crackhead squirted a bunch of shit on our shoes, and then stole $20 from me?
God:...

Me: Yup, that's the guy!
God:...

Me: Kill him. And make it a horrible death... you know, if you could.
God:...

Me: Oh, I dunno... Maybe a coffin could come cruising by and decapitate his ass.
God:...

Me: Alright, that's kewl too.
God:...

Me: Great! Thanks God!
God:...

Me: What? No, I don't care if it rains Tuesday, I got class.
God:...

Me: Right on. K, talk to ya later God.

peace nick

5 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I believe God has a good sense of humour for Him to have such awesome tolerance.

There is a verse in the Holy Bible that said God winked.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Hilarious, Batman!!!

Anyone who doesn't think God has a sense of humor isn't looking around them much! ;~D

1:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

You are someone's mom :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger The Quiet Traveler said...

oh, so you're the one.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I guess I am.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home