Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How about 7 ways to get wasted?

A meme from Brianne in Muncie (what a name for a city...)

7 Things You Plan to do Before You Die

1. Have kids
2. Own a business
3. Live in the country
4. Visit Europe
5. Actually get a college degree
6. Go snowboarding
7. Travel the east coast

7 Things You Can't Do

1. Sing
2. Dance
3. Fly
4. Levitate
5. Pick up chicks
6. Stay up past midnight
7. Go one day without masturbating

7 Things You Can Do

1. Have lots of sex
2. Drinks a lots
3. Play the guitar a little
4. Train dogs
5. Play hockey
6. Create a 3D computer model of anything
7. Write in this damn blog everyday

7 things that attract you to the opposite sex

1. Sense of humor
2. Intelligence
3. Nice boobs
4. I like big butts and I cannot lie...
5. Cold hands
6. Sweaty armpits
7. Non-stinky feet

7 things you say most:

1. Dude
2. Right?
3. I'm wasted
4. What's up?
5. Are you gonna drink that?
6. Hey, can I get a drink in this place?
7. Oh for fuck's sake

7 celebrity crushes (thanks... I'll be on the couch tonight...)

1. Maria Sharapova
2. Anna Kournikova
3. Drew Barrymore
4. Elisha Cuthbert
5. Jennifer Aniston
6. Beyonce Knowles
7. um.... uh.... I dunno, I'm bad with names...

7 people you want to take this quiz

Uh... I don't even think 7 people read this... I guess if you read this, and want to take it, feel free. Let me know so I can make fun of you though.

Whew... that was a lot of work....

peace nick

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Masturbation is like crack. You just can't skip a day and feel normal.

Unlike crack though, it's healthy, free, it feels good... Why not do it every day???

8:18 AM  
Blogger B said...

nice list...had i read it sooner, i wouldn't have included the drew barrymore comment..... ;)


actually...that's a lie (lol)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home