Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A top 10

I started this out with a comment on someone else's blog. Since I love to get t-shirts with goofy sayings, I thought it would be fun to come up with some for kids of bloggers. I don't have any kids, so feel free to steal any of my ideas and use them.

So, top 10 t-shirt sayings for kids of bloggers

1. i made my momy dummer

2. i don't usually act like this, but my mom needs better blog material

3. shhhhh... my dad is writing in his blog

4. more pictures?

5. my mom's blog is better than your mom's

6. my mom is blogging this

7. all i want for christmas is my own flickr account

8. i'll give you something to blog about...

9. http://www.mydadsblogkicksass.com

10. take a picture, it lasts longer. or just go to my mom's blog.

peace nick

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cliched top ten.

11:10 PM  
Blogger 3rd avenue said...

hilarious

rotfl!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'll show you fucking cliched bitch...

6:59 AM  
Blogger cube said...

Heh heh heh.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home