Monday, August 08, 2005

How I got to loving Amy. Take 1.

Someone already has an email (that's one whole dollar to Rottweiler Rescue...) in that I plan to address for this Friday's post. But I think it will help if I spread out the answer a bit this week, so I don't have to cram everything in on Friday.

So sit back, crack open a beer and enjoy yourself.

A Mid-Summers Afternoon, a play by Nick.

Setting: Amy's house
Characters: Amy, Nick, Amy's mom

Scene 1: (Amy and Nick, age 17, make out on couch half naked)

Amy: Oh Nick...
Nick: Oh Amy...

(Amy's mom pulls up in car outside)

Amy: Shit, my mom is home!
Nick: Oh Amy... OH SHIT!

(Enter Amy's mom)
(Exit Amy with clothes)

Amy's mom: What the hell are you doing?!
Nick: Sitting here.

Amy's mom: Where the hell's Amy?
Nick: Upstairs.

Amy's mom: She just left you sitting here, like that, to face me alone???
Nick:....... yes......

And so, reason number 1, why I love Amy:

When the going gets tough, she's not afraid to save herself, and leave you to face certain death. Alone.

peace nick

5 Comments:

Blogger B said...

that happened to me once...

only we didn't hear the car door shut,

we didn't hear the door open to the house

we did however, hear my mother scream "oh my god!" while my father yelled "i'm getting my gun!'



p.s.--i'm stalking your blog...it keeps me amused at work

2:17 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You should have been nekkid.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That just reminded me of that scene from "The Graduate"

3:09 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

I'm diggin' it, man...that's what I'd do, and it's been done to me by many an upstanding guy.

:-)

I'm sure she wouldn't do it now...like that's a comfort. :-)

Sudiegirl

5:15 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Danielle sez: You should have been nekkid.

Im nekkid now, does that count?

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home