Friday, July 22, 2005

Amy rocks....


I told you all that as time went on I would show you how cool my wife, Amy, is. This about sums it up.

On Wednesday, we had an awards ceremony for work. The project that I have worked on for the last 3 years of my life got an award. Everyone who worked on the project got an award... except for me.

Why? I don't know, but it was like being kicked in the stomach. So I walked out, and have called in sick since.

I won't go into a lot of details, because if there is something I don't want to write about in my blog (other than in-laws) it's work.

Anyways, Amy felt bad for me (because that's what she does) and made me an award :) Ain't she sweet?

I think so. And as far as work... bleh.

peace nick

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

F-ck them and their dumbasses. If they can't see real talent then they are wacked. That was very cool of Amy, and besides, you don't really want recognition you want cash!!
How's it going on the biz plans? Get anywhere with the gov. grant people?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

No, they still want 25% down, which we don't have. The place supposedly has an accepted offer as well.

We're still trying though, especially after this... One way or another, I'm owning my own business...

Thanks :)

nick

3:56 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

That's AWESOME. I love her already.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I have been wanting to do something on my own also, for quite some time, and I think my photography may be a way to make it happen. I am trying to get an extensive portfolio together right now and this fall when all the craft shows, and art festivals are going on, I would like to try my hand at it. If I make enough money to buy a professional camera I think I will be estatic, but what I would really like to be able to do is make it pay!!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Of course I tell her :) She gets her fair share of goofy, lovey dovey stuff too...

I'm a playa.

nick

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home