Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A urinal? How about a pillow fight?

Don't ask me how we always get into these conversations, but last night Amy and I were laying in bed...

Me: What would be the first thing you would do if you were a guy?
Amy: (thinks) Pee in a urinal?

Me: What? Why?!
Amy: I dunno, I just always wanted to pee in a urinal...

Amy: What would be the first thing you would do if you were a woman?
Me: Call my friends and have a pillow fight...

Amy: (sighs)
Me: In our underwear...

Amy: How did I know you were going to say that?
Me: mmmm.... Good night honey, love you.

Amy: Is that what guys really think girls...
Me: Shush! Yes, yes it is... don't ruin it...

mmmm....

peace nick

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Damn, what happened to 'stay home and play with my breasts?'
That used to be the most popular answer to that question. The first thing I would do as a guy, is get a better job!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I guess I never understood that answer. I mean, don't get me wrong, feeling boobs are great... but I can do that now.

However, I cannot have a pillow fight in my underwear with a bunch of other women... At least not for free...

nick

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Hey, what's a few bucks. It is good wholesome entertainment.
HE HE

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home