Friday, August 05, 2005

F'd Up Friday - Birthday edition

Well children, today is Friday, and that means it's time for F'd Up Friday. That's where members of the reading audience get to submit questions or comments, and we'll post and take care of them here.

To play along, the email address is junyer_mint@yahoo.com

I'm going to add a new twist to F'd Up Friday... for every email received (non-spam), I will donate $1 to MidAmerica Rottweiler Rescue in honor of a rescue dog we used to have named Arri. When/if it hits $25, I'll send a donation and post the receipt.

Today's email comes from Sarah. She writes:

Date: Thurs, 4 Aug 2005 05:32:42 -0600
From: "Sarah"
To: "Nick"
Subject: Happy Birthday!

Nick, I hope you have a happy birthday this weekend! Do you have any special plans?

Love your blog, Sarah.
***

Sarah, thanks for the email and for catching my birthday (stalker). It's on Sunday. And yes, we do have special plans. Tonight we are going out for dinner and drinks at my favorite bar. I guess that's not too special since we do it every Friday... I'll probably just get drunk and dance naked on the bar, like usual. I know it drives the women wild... That's why they turn their heads and stick their fingers in their mouths.

And tomorrow we are heading to Wisconsin Dells, which is a lovely town in Central Wisconsin where my family owns a vacation home. We don't really have any plans other than conceiving several children.

Did you know that on the day I was born there was a full moon? That's f'd up.

Well kiddies, thanks for stopping by, and remember to get those emails in for next week. 1000s of homeless dogs are depending on you...

peace nick

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

I was going to wait til Sunday, but I would probably just forget. Happy Birthday!!
And go check out my sales site, it is almost done.
sandisphotogallery.com

2:30 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Dammit I didn't forget. How lame am I?
Happy Birthday!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks :)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home