Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is it 2010 yet?

Heh. Did you know I've only posted here, like, some 50 times since the end of 2007? Well that ain't right, and it's my New Years resolution to revive this here website. It's time to put Facebook down, and the life of one sentence whitty-ness, and expound upon actual ideas. That sounded weird.

We've missed too much since I've been gone.  Like, we turned 30.  Damn, I even had to update my profile to say such which was not cool.  But we did have a bad ass '20s style party...



I still have a kid...



And a hot wife... who likes mooses...



We fostered a non-Rottweiler




And even had time for long walks on the... uh... lakefront...


 
 
2010 is going to be a great year!

nick




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ExtraO said...

That didn't sound weird at all. I agree, put down the Facebook!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

It is getting old :)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home