Sunday, January 11, 2009

5 dollar foot... up your ass...



Am I the only one who wants to stick something metal and sharp into my forehead when one of these stupid Subway commercials comes on? And now they have regular people on the street trying to sing the stupid thing??? My god... it's the worst possible combination... a stupid fuckin' commercial combined with karaoke.

The worst part is, I used to like Subway. Now I'm thinking the only solution is holy war.

Speaking of stabbing myself in the forehead... I've been trying to teach myself how to create a website. Not a blog type website, a real website. With WordPress. And hosts and domains. And subdomains. And php. And MySQL... whatever the fuck that even means. I'm beginning to think I'd have better luck bring peace to the Middle East.

See how I started off with stabbing myself in the forehead, threw in some holy war, and then did it all over again in the very next paragraph? This is what you've been missing over the past few months. It's geniusness of the written word.

All this stabbing myself in the forehead business has given me a headache. Thank you interweb...

nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home