Monday, August 13, 2007

Sandwich blogging

* Our weekend was pretty action packed. I'll try to summarize.

* Saturday during the day we had a brat fry for the poker league I'm in. I think one could come to a couple of conclusions about this. 1 - brat fries don't make any money, and 2 - everyone has something better to do during the summer. We cashed a cool $50, and no one I invited showed up. What do you do? At least the wife came along with the boy. She's my only friend I guess... ./sob story

* I did double my money in a poker tournament we did at the brat fry though. In fact, I was looking over my finishes (I'm a dork and keep track of them), and I've cashed in 4 of my last 5 tournaments. Pay no attention to the big bucks I'm raking in, but it's a sign that my game is improving. Observe:



* Saturday night the wife and I attended our 10 year high school reunion. I don't have any crazy stories, and we didn't have sex on the golf course, which is disappointing... but I will say this. After seeing some of these people for the first time in 10 years, I feel pretty damn good about myself. Yup.

* How about I cut my loses with this post, spare you, and just post some music. These are a couple of songs from Kirsten Jones. She's from Canada hey. She reminds me of Sheryl Crow a bit.



Nick

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was quite an action packed weekend. I did not go to my 10 year high-school reunion but it would've been interesting.

And good job on the poker there, Nick.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home