Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Now you see me...

Well kiddies, it looks like my blogging days are numbered. Or at least, less numbered. It seems the server at work no longer cares much for blogger, or any blog site for that matter. I can't really read your blogs (at work) and I can't really post on mine (at work). While I can still post from home (they can't get me here), it certainly won't be with the regular frequency you all look forward to. I will still post, until the computer burns my retinas and cripples my lower body. Honestly, after sitting at a computer all day, and then having to come home and do it some more, I don't expect that to take long.

You win corporate America, you fucking horror. You win.

Nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home