Monday, August 28, 2006

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, danana...

* We're back in our old home. Hope you join us going forward. If not, then f#$% ya.

* The hot wife and I went to a coming home party for a Reservist just back from Iraq on Saturday. We introduced ourselves and said welcome home, and we all talked about what he did over there, and what his plans are now that he's back, yadda yadda yadda. And then he said something that kind of surprised me. "I don't know what we're doing over there." I thought about that for a while. I don't know either.

* I don't know how anyone plays blackjack and wins. I never f'ing win. My Dad taught me to play when I was young. He was going to Vegas and needed some practice. I f'ing suck at it. I will play with $5 or $10 when I win a poker tournament. I think the key is to know when to step away from the table, because despite the games relative simplicity, it's only a matter of time before you lose all your damn money. Blackjack f'ing sucks.

* I've decided that I will never be a regular runner. I will do good for a couple of days, it feels great, I just start to up my distance and speed... and then I will run and my legs hurt so damn bad I want to shrivel up in a fetal position on the sidewalk and cry. F$%* f'ing running. I'll never be skinny, I'll never be in shape, I hate all of you in shape, running, mother f'ing... Kiss my ass!

* Bet you didn't know that we have camels in Wisconsin, did ya? F'ing camels.

* F%&*

* F'ing F%&*

* Isn't funny how I will never write f%&* on my blog, but any other swear word is fair game? Cock, shit, balls, all fair game. I guess I'm just trying to keep things family friendly. I never know when Braeden my stumble upon this blog. I don't want him running around saying f&%* this f%&* that. It's inappropriate.

* It bugs me when I hear parents say "my kid(s) won't listen to me." Parents in general bug me sometime.

* I have pictures to post tomorrow, so stay tuned. From my trip to Italy.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home