Friday, July 28, 2006

The DILF List

Proving that I can't stick to my guns on anything, I've ended the commenting boycott and commented on Dawn's blog about her list of female celebrities. I love these kinds of lists, and the only thing that has prevented me from doing one in the past is I've never been asked... and, honestly, I like sleeping in my own bed as opposed to the couch... But since I commented that none of Dawn's favorite ladies would make my list, I was challenged to produce my own.*

So, with that, DILF's favorite ladies:

Of course, #1 is a no brainer. By far the hottest chick to ever grace the planet. My wife...


#2 I think I would have to go with one of my childhood crushes here. From the days of Firestarter and E.T., to a spread in Playboy that I'm sure a lot of high school boys spent way too much time with, to one of my favorite movies, Wedding Singer... Drew Berrymore.


#3 my wife refers to as "my girlfriend". Which I should be careful with, considering the movie I first seen her in, she plays a high school student... Elisha Cuthbert.


#4. I thought about this one for a while, because I've heard she is a bitch in real life. Being a bitch is a major turn off. But, she plays guitar, and has a pretty... voice... Jewel.


#5. First she has sex right after meeting the guy, lies about being a virgin, and then turns out to be a really dumb nympho. What more could a guy ask for? Isla Fisher.


#6 really isn't known for much, other than the slutty friend in American Beauty. By the way, don't you just want to kill the mom in that movie? What a bitch. Anyways, not for her role in American Beauty, but in Loser, with that guy from American Pie... Mena Suvari.


If I have to sleep on the couch tonight, I blame you Dawn...

*I actually did do one (click here), but it wasn't a very good one...

Nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home