Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I bet you think this post is about you...

It's kind of sad that when we were kids, our summer vacation was about three months. Now as adults, it's a four day weekend over the Fourth of July. And now it's over, with really the only thing to look forward to is the current week is only three work days. Woo fricken hoo...

This will not be a week to look forward to though. Let's break down why...

- I'm fat. And back out of shape. So the diet and exercise are back. For good. I have some soup for lunch instead of Taco Bell, and I'm going to force myself back into running again. And the worst part... no more alcohol.

- Except for one night when I have to take my friend out for a drink to convince him to divorce his devil wife. The hot wife and I have mentioned this couple before. Mainly her. She never shuts the hell up, and she talks about stuff that no one besides her could ever possibly care about. Like the fact that all retarded children apparently have some weird DNA marker that causes the palm of their hands to come together in a straight line when you bring your fingers towards your palm. Go ahead, try, I'll wait.

Isn't that the stupidest thing you have ever done? Or heard?

Anyways, this bitch needs to be shunned by society asap. And I refuse to be in her presence ever again. Normally I would try to help save a relationship if I felt I could help, but I just hate her. And he hates her, I know it. I just need to convince him of that.

- Did I mention no more alcohol? Or Taco Bell? Life, why are you so mean?

I guess that's not as bad as I thought. I just seriously need to get back into shape and stop slacking so much. It's a good thing really, or will be. The getting in shape I mean, not shunning Taco Bell or telling my friend to kill, er, divorce his wife. Those are bad things.

But you must balance the negative with the positive things in life. So I have started another project. It's something I have never done before and I don't know if I am any good at. Writing fiction. I want to keep this blog around, but really intended it to be more of a daddy blog. And there just isn't much of that these days. There will be though I'm sure and I think writing about it will help. Then. But now I need something else, so I think the fiction blog will help with that.

I don't think I will advertise it here, but if you email I might share the address with you. I might not. I don't really want a biased audience though. I want to see what I can develop from scratch.

Comments will be briefly allowed so you can wish me luck. Don't abuse the priviledge...

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home