Friday, July 21, 2006

Are you EIGHTEEN?!??!?!?!!

T-minus 12 hours until Alice Cooper...




Other than that, not much else has been happening, thus the lack of posts. We did get out to Target to register for the baby shower last night. And I realized how much crap we're soon going to have in our house. Bottles, bottle holders, bottle sanitizers, bottle warmers, toys, teethers, jumpers, walkers...

We'll have no room for the actual kid, but we'll have lots of stuff to make it look like we have a kid.

I am still at a loss for how you all dress your kids. I just refuse to dress my kid like a dork. And that means we cannot shop for clothes at Target. Or Walmart. Or basically any mainstream, run of the mill department store. Hey, I remember what it was like for us in the '80s, when it looked like everyone shopped at thrift stores for their clothes. And the shoes came from the penny candy store down the street.

The technology exists these days to dress children in real fashion. Let's take advantage of it.



*Update - I just received word that the hot wife has made an Alice Cooper sighting on Main St. I instructed her to wait outside of his hotel until he gets back and not leave him alone until he blesses our child.

Now when people so foolishly ask me whether a I believe in God, I will say, "Yes, of course. My wife saw him leaving his hotel and said 'good morning' to him. He played the fair, and although we didn't go see him, we could hear him from our house. SCHOOL'S OUT FOR EVER!!!"

Nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home