Friday, June 02, 2006

Welcome to Home Depot.

This bitch ass of a cold I've got coaxed me into taking a sick day yesterday, so I had some time to do a couple of little things that I don't normally get around to. Like updating my Myspace site. Don't ask me why I even bother. I think I do it because it helps me feel about 10 years younger. Because the age of the average Myspace user must be around 14.

And then I had to get out of the house, so after picking up the hot wife some lunch, I headed over to Home Depot to buy some paint. They must know us by name at the paint department over there by now. And we're always buying the whackiest colors, they must think we're crazy. They just look at me like, "where the hell you going with this color?"

"Oh, Cow Blood Red? That's for the nursery..."

But then I'm just walking around the store like I have ADHD, not really looking for anything in particular... and it hits me.

I'd make one hot ass Home Depot employee.



I didn't really have any point to this post, but figured I better get something in before the Nyquil buzz wears off.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home