Friday, May 19, 2006

Enough of politics already, eh?

Let's lighten the mood. I promised AJ I would post some pics of my rad ass guitar. But while I'm at it, let's take a look at some older pics of some beauties...


This little gem was my very first guitar. My mom bought it for my dad from a garage sale. I ended up breaking it because it was never meant to have steel strings on it, and I just refuse to play with those cheap plastic strings.


This guitar was never really mine, but I used it when I played in a basement punk band called Wicked Pete. Look at me go. It was a Jackson, beautiful red, and turned out some super crappy riffs... Memories...






And here is my baby. It was a present from the hot wife... when we really didn't have the money. It's an Ibanez AEG10TRS Acoustic/Electric. It rocks kiddies. Someday when I'm fat and rich, I'll actually get an acoustic amp so we can rock the neighbors fricken socks off.

So that's about it. Me and my babies.

Keep on rockin'.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home