Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The day after the devil came...


Do you know what today is? Besides the day after the devil came and f-ed everything up? By the way - we did have some nasty storms last night... maybe it was a sign.

Anyways, today is Cleo von der Anderung's birthday. She's my baby. And today my baby turns eight years old. EIGHT! That's old!

I still remember going into the ghetto of Milwaukee and picking her out for my 19th birthday present. She was only nine weeks old.


Cleo has been through everything with us. She has saved the hot wife's life. She has been show and tell and taught a class of kids how dogs can chase flashlights. She has sacrificed life and limb to test shelter dogs. She has taught and helped raised countless foster dogs. She has helped raise our own cats and dogs.

For a dog that we paid some guy in the ghetto $325 for, you simply could not ask for a better dog. I'm glad she's my baby. Happy birthday, and may you have many, many more.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home