Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I always wanted to be a bull fighter...

Someone was bragging up the fact that they went to a bull fight in Spain the other day. Their daughter is currently living in Spain, spending all their money and partying with a bunch of Fabio-looking-like muchachos. I couldn't think of a good looking Spanish guy, and Fabio has been on my mind lately, so I went with him. You get the idea.

Anyways, I had to bitch slap this fool and remind him that I am highly skilled in the art of bull fighting. I don't even believe in using those sissy swords to kill the bull. I simply lull the bull into a trance like state, where they are almost sleeping, yet standing... and then I head butt the mutha f'er.

Done.

Dead.

And to think... this guy thought he was the bomb diggity, because he has seen a bull fight. Ninja please. Come back when you have a real life story to tell me.

Nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home