Friday, March 17, 2006

Damn It Looks Funny

Guess I've been selected to blog about six weird things/habits by Brianne. Hmmm... okay.

1. I masturbate a lot. I don't know if that's more of a weird thing or a habit. But I do it. A lot. I'm doing it right now.

2. I try to evaluate people based on how they react when you walk by them. I'm still developing my theories on this, but I'm quite convinced you can tell everything about a person based on how they react when you walk by them. For instance, do they look at you and not say anything? Do they look down or away? Do they smile? And what does all that mean? I guess that's pretty weird.

3. I rub my fingers together when I eat, to brush the crumbs off. It's kind of hard to notice, but it's an unconcious habit that I can't stop. It even rubbed off on the hot wife, and now she does it too. We're weird.

4. I find it very difficult to sit there and watch someone else on the computer. Especially if I'm trying to help them, or if we're working on something together. Not necessarily because I'm better or smarter, I just have my own thoughts on how to do things, and it's easier for me to just do them than to try to explain to someone else how to do them. Actually I'm just an impatient asshole... I admit it.

5. I will do almost anything, if I don't have to. As soon as I have to do something, or be somewhere, I usually don't want to do it. Like if we just decide to go out one night, I'm cool. If we have plans to go out, most likely I won't want to when the time comes. Especially if it involves going out with other people, because I hate being "stuck" out. Sometimes I just want to leave, and if everyone else wants to stay out, I get very irritable. I guess you could say that I'm just very independent, and the more people try to get me to do something, the less I want to do it. Plus I'm an extreme introvert, and mostly just hate other people...

6. I'm still masturbating. C'mon... you don't think that's weird?

Ok, I'm done.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home