Monday, March 06, 2006

Hey hey momma, said the way you move...

I didn't pay too much attention when I first read my horoscope this morning:

The universe has a big day planned for all of us, full of unexpected arrivals, surprise messages and at least one last minute turnaround.

Yeah, ok. Can we be a little more vague from now on?

I don't really believe in horoscopes all that much, I usually just read mine for fun. But today, it was right. The universe did have a big day planned for all of us. Full of unexpected arrivals and surprise messages.

Unexpected arrivals. Surprise messages. Like...

We're having a baby!

Holy crap, breathe. I'm going to be a dad. Me. I mean, I knew we were trying to get pregnant and all, but I never expected it would lead to me being a dad. Like, with a baby.

A baby. A baby. Baby.

I honestly never thought I would be at this point. I mean, I did, we always wanted to have a baby, but I never actually really thought we would be having a baby.

"Hi, I have a baby." "Would you like to see my baby?" "I'm a dad." "I'm going to have a baby."

Well. I'm going to go pass out now.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home