Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Welcome

Well, well, well. A new blog. I'm excited about this. Mainly because I just wasn't feeling the old design anymore. I liked it, but didn't feel it was me anymore. But aside from that, as you may or may not know, my hot wife and I were trying for a couple of months to get pregnant. On Monday we found out that she was indeed pregnant. So, a new chapter in our lives, I think, calls for a whole new blog.

Now, I realize that things can happen in pregnancy, and for a whole host of reasons, things may not work out in the end. So I don't want to in any way, shape or form "jinx" things. But I think there is a story to be told here. Pregnancy from a man's perspective is not a story often told. So while some may not believe I am even a dad yet, depending on what your views on when life begins are, I hope I can be entertaining all the same.

Most of you have probably followed me over from the old blogs, but if not, you may be wondering where I came from. Well, I started blogging in September of '04. My blog at that time was called - How did you get here? and later Washing your hands is stupid... I started mainly to bitch about current events, because I think my hot wife was sick of me writing opinion articles in the local newspaper. But I needed a place to write, had heard about blogs and decided to give it a chance. One day, some family members found it, were offended, and that was the end of that.

From there, we moved to a new, slightly more anonymous location. A new idea was born. A blog like no other... i think washing your hands is stupid... There are so many great memories on that blog. I am choosing to keep it active, as is, frozen in time, so feel free to check it out.

When I switched blogs, I wanted to lighten things up. My first blog was pretty serious, pretty political, pretty boring. I think avoiding those types of topics has helped me personally, as well as a writer. I'm much happier now. And dammit, I look good. I feel good. And I think this blog will be a lot of fun. It will be a day to day account of how my life will change sooooo much, as everyone keeps telling me. We'll see.

So sit back, crack open a cold beer, and enjoy. We have about eight months of pregnancy to go, and about 18 years of... well, we'll see what happens.

dilf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home