Thursday, March 16, 2006

The beer bottle. Part deux.

Last night was a little more relaxing than recent nights past. No where to go, no one to meet up with, no big chores to do. Just the hot wife and I to do whatever. And whatever we did.

I was good the night before, running and walking and all that, so I decided to pick up a six pack of some good Wisconsin beer on the way home to unwind with. The hot wife had most of the day off, so the house was nice and clean when I got home. Which was nice, because that meant the unwinding could begin that much sooner.

We grabbed some left over Applebees, I grabbed my beer, and we headed for the couch. Turned on Win Ben Stein's Money. We're eating, watching. I grab my beer to open it, but don't. I rest it between my legs and continue watching. Eating. Then I notice the hot wife is holding it again, just like the night before.

"You, uh, gonna open that for me?" I query.

"Do I get a drink from it if I do?" she returns.

I swallow heavy. "Sure" I riposte.

She slides from her sitting position on the couch to her knees in front of me in one fluid motion. Both her hands start at my hips and slide down my skin tight jeans to grasp the bottle between my legs. She squeezes. Hard. Mmmmm that's hard... She starts opening the bottle, slowly at first, but when that doesn't work she moves faster. Harder. It still doesn't budge. She tries harder. Faster.

"I'm really, really thirsty" she whispers.

I swallow hard again. I can't stand much more of this. I grab the bottle to help. Our four hands are working feverishly at it now. Faster. Harder. I've forgotten all about the tv and the food and all I can think about is the bottle now. And the hot wife. Harder. Damn she's hot. Faster. Working the bottle like a... uh... bartender...

Then it hits me.

"Oh, it's not a twist off. I'll run and grab a bottle opener." I say.

"Ok, can you grab me a water?" she yells as I head for the kitchen.

"Yeah, ok." I yell back.

It wasn't a twist off. Nope.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home