Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I didn't even have to use my AK...

You know, it's kind of amazing all the things you can get done at night, when going to the bar and then coming home drunk and having lots of sex isn't really an option anymore. I mean, I can do those things, but the hot wife can't, so I try to limit the sins I commit.

The other night I ran out to get a six pack, you know, because I can. So we're sitting there, on the couch. Doing what? I don't know, probably watching tv or something. Can I finish? So all of a sudden I look down and she is holding on to my beer. I'm all like, "what the hell are you doing?" And she's all like, "I just want to see what it feels like." Poor hot wife. She just wants a beer people. Can't we make pregnant-woman beer? Like, with good stuff in it?

Anyways, so yeah, back to my post. So last night I did a whole bunch of things, and it was super nice. Yes, super nice. The washer from hell is finally completely fixed, I fixed the leaky furnace, ran over a mile, walked the dogs, finished my homework and even did some laundry.

No. I don't take steroids.

I didn't even know all these things could be accomplished in one night. Usually I will just fix something, because our house breaks daily, and then I will have a beer. And that's pretty much it. I think there is something in beer that makes you lazy, so then you sit around and drink more beer. Maybe I'll so some research tonight and report back tomorrow. Afterall, it's going to be another snow day tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get the day off. Only, if I do, I won't spend another 11 hours drinking, or whatever the hell we did the last snow day we had. That was a bad, bad idea, not be repeated again. Although, I did get to kiss another guy that night, so all in all, it was still bad.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home