Monday, April 18, 2005

I can't resist!

I can't resist the chance to write about this one... In reference to a story that the Social Security Administration has been using public money to poll the public over the last decade or so, Senator Robert Byrd, D-W. Va., so brilliantly stated:

"I have real concerns about any administration using public funds to push its agenda,"

First of all you moron... every political agenda uses public funds! Who do you think pays the salaries of all you fat cat politicians and all their lackeys?

What an idiot...

Which brings me to the next point. If this dumb, racist bastard has a problem with using public funds to push the administrations "propaganda", then I have a problem with using public funds to pay for a former Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon!

Oh heavens... a racist Democrat? By golly, I thought they were the party of inclusion, not division....

Consider this goon once said on national tv:

"I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us." Byrd continued, "My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time; I'm going to use that word."

So the government can't use public funds to gauge public opinion on Social Security, but we can pay a bunch of racists like Grand Dragon Byrd outrageous salaries to go on national television and talk about "white niggers"?

People like that piss me off. If you want to spout off about "white niggers", fine, it's your life... but don't ever dare to open your mouth to criticize what someone else believes in or spends money on.

Anyways, sorry I haven't taken the opportunity to write about the Mason Jennings concert. No fault of his, but I will say the show.... was missing something....

I had a lot fun anyways, so that is all I will say about that... And I promise to get back into lighter topics soon... if it kills me. I know ya'll probably aren't too interested in all the political garbage, but like I said, I couldn't resist the chance to rip a hypocrite Democrat.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home