Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I heard that one before...

Things people have said to me already today... before noon mind you...

"By a show of hands, who couldn't get into work today?"

"Who wants to go across the street for a Jaeger Bomb?"

"Mr. Teifke, you're making me blush..."

"Hey, I heard Fonzarelli is quiting."

"I thought we were very professional."

"Pull the 9025 and 9030 from SAP and check them against the c150. I have a KQMS meeting to go to."

"What we found was that the hole was too small, and it just kept snapping off."

"I just want you to know that your job is safe. We're only going to outsource the easy stuff..."

Who knows what the rest of the day holds...

peace nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting."Who wants to go across the street for a Jaeger Bomb?" Best one.

Anyway, just randomly came across your blog and it caught my attention. Have a good day. :)

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will. Thanks for stopping.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home