Thursday, April 07, 2005

I know who you are...

One of the things that I have always been intrigued by is how people make it to my blog. While I have posted the link in some places, I wouldn't say I do a lot of advertising. And very few people have links to me on their websites... I guess you get what you give huh? I don't put links to a lot of people on my website, just because, while you may read my blog, I'm sure you don't want to be associated with me when the government comes to kill me...

Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah... so I use a thingy called site meter to tell me all sorts of things about the people who come to my blog. I can basically use that information to steal your social security and credit card numbers and... Im just kidding. I could, but I don't. But one thing it does tell me is what someone searched for, if they came in thru searching on a search engine, like Yahoo! or Google.

Some of the things people search for are... well... weird! So with that, here is the top 5 search engine searches that led to someone coming to my blog:

5. how to argue a point here

Ah yes... I knew someone would find my priceless tips on how to argue valuable at some point... Glad I could help. Now go prove someone wrong!!!

4. i am dum here

Apparently a lot of people think they are dum. They're probably right.

3. church you cant wash your hands never scare kids puppets

I didn't quite understand this one, but it came from someone over in the UK. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR??? Forget it... I dont want to know...

2. when did global warming start? here

I'll tell you when global warming started... When a bunch of liberal environmentalist whackos RAN OUT OF THINGS TO STUDY! I like global warming. I wish we had more of it...

1. nude flight attendants here here and here

Ah my favorite... I wish I got paid for everytime someone came to my site searching for nude flight attendants. I don't know what it is about them though. I am not a seasoned flyer, but on the flights I did take, they were ugly and bitchy. Why do you want to see them naked??? Of course, when I fly, Im always seconds away from puking and passing out, so the last thing on my mind is seeing the bitchy flight attendant nude.

You people are sickos...

Well thats it for today. Keep searching for weird stuff, and keep giving me ideas for posts!

peace nick

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

that's bizarre, yet rather amusing.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we get here thru blogexplosion ;)

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you do. And thanks.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the young people I work with have got through to your site through mine.

They think you're funny!

As for the searches... I just LOVE those. I call them BLOOGLES

For mine my faves wso far are:

"I am the literary equivalent of a big mac and fries"
and
"why are syrup bottles shaped like women"

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you by simply clicking the Next Blog tab on a site I frequent. I liked what I saw and now I read you daily.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, you'd be surprised what can happen around here.

about those weird searches, i know exactly where one of them came from. it's because i was looking for the same thing.
3.church you cant wash your hands never scare kids puppets
i have no idea how this guy got here in the first place, but i got here looking for something like that. actually, if you hadn't posted this bizzarre search phrase, I'd never get here.
try to understand: there has been released on the internet a challenge to your information gathering abilities. this guy created a site in which you have 3 clues: a title, an image and a hint. you have to find out the adress to the next puzzle in order to keep going.
it happens that the 4th puzzle clues are those which he looked for.

well, i guess i said too much. go see for yourself. :p
http://www.superatione.rg3.net/
and get crazy.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which is worse, the fact that you would admit to searching something like that... or that you used an entire comment to plug someone else's site...

You're weirding me out Mac...

peace nick

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home