Thursday, March 03, 2005

I hate...

people who can draw well. You know what I hate even more than people who can draw well? People who can draw well, and then pretend they really arent that great at it.

Like I need the extra kick to my non-creative balls....

We did our final art projects for Literature and Art last night. And of course there was a mixture of creative talents. There were some people (like myself) who just had no creative ability to speak of. One moron slapped a couple of clumps of playdo together, stuck a comb, a razor and a toothbrush in it, as if that was supposed to resemble sculpture... even Im not that dumb. And of course all the really talented people get up to the front of the class with their masterpiece drawings and paintings...

"Oh, I just did this quick last night, its nothing special blah blah blah"

And Im thinking, if thats nothing special... Im getting a friggen F for sure... Spare me the humbleness and just come out and say...

"My project kicks your projects ASS you WUSS!"

At least then me and my picture of a wagon tipped over in some farmers field can present with some dignity...

One girl did a family project where her, her 8 year old daughter and her dad painted the same picture. Her 8 year old's painting kicked my projects ASS...

Why do I need that kind of abuse??? Its bad enough I have to be humiliated by adults, but you have to bring in your daughters painting too? Thanks bitch...

I think my point is, if you are a good artist, just admit that you are better than the rest of us. Its not being conceited or rude. I tell you guys I am smarter than you all the time... do you think I am conceited or rude?

Do you?

I am rude. But I am better than you... at most things, so I dont care if Im rude. I kind of like it actually.... People tend to leave rude people be, and I like that...

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home