Monday, February 21, 2005

Ever hear that one about the....

Have I ever told you guys about the awesome weather in Wisconsin? Yeah, it even snowed yesterday... like 6 inches of the SH*T! I think I might just build a snowman tonight, just so Cleo can pee on it...

And to those who seem to be more interested in marriage and kids and all that nonsense garbage...

I will discuss the pets, and occasionally make vague references to this chick I hang out with all the time (because the sex IS better when I do stuff like that) but other than that nothing about my personal life, and those who share it with me, will be mentioned.

No marriage, no kids, no discussing the innocent people in my life that do not wish to be exposed to the harsh realities of the cold, dark world that is internet blogging.

There are 8 gazillion other blogs out there that discuss marriage and kids and all the goofy crap that goes along with those topics. Some of the blogs are actually entertaining. I even have links to a couple which I find entertaining to read on a daily basis.

But here we are different, or so I like to think. The topics I pick are usually just bitching and moaning and trying to get people to see the common sense approach to different pending issues in today's society.

So lets leave it at that, shall we?

Good. Good stuff. Glad we had this talk.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home