Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hell yeah I'd kill someone!

Last night during our Lit. and Art class, we read a play about a woman who killed her husband after being abused. The other women in the play knew she did it, but the men in the play (sheriff, attorney) couldnt put their hands on the right clues because they were "thinking like men". Whatever... stupid friggen sexist plays....

Anyways, while discussing the play after reading it, our teacher posed the following question:

"Would you kill someone?"

And I thought, do people really debate this nonsense? Are you telling me that there are people out there who would not kill someone to defend themselves or other innocent people?

I dont know about ya'll, but I would kill someone even if I didnt feel it was life or death. See, Im a big fan of capital punishment. In fact, I think it should be expanded and people should be executed for rape, child abuse, a whole range of crimes in which we go soft on people now because we, as a society, are a bunch of ninnies.

I know I would take great pleasure in killing someone if they raped someone close to me, or if they sexually molested one of my kids. No problem cutting open their chest, ripping out their heart and stuffing it where the sun doesnt shine.

Its hard for me to understand how some people cant even stomach executing mass murderers.... Ninnies....

peace nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here here!!!!! I live in Texas we kill more every year than the rest of the country put together.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home