Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I can be a chick too... and a hot one...

I think its absolutely hilarious that some bloggers that were originally thought to be very attractive women are now being exposed as the frauds they are. And everyone with links to their sites are being exposed as the suckers they are...

HAHAHAHA

If you actually go to someone's blog, and read it religiously, simply because they are an attractive female, you are a loser. And now that the frauds are being exposed, so are you. You might as well save some dignity, stand up and admit what a loser you are.

The world is full of shallow, sex-craved men, and the blogger community is apparently no exception to the rule. Im just amazed that so many of these suckers actually thought the frauds were interesting... enough to read... Im also amazed at the fact that most of these losers actually think girls who look like that would give them the time of day.

Men in general have no concept of natural attraction. Let me spray it like this... pretty girls dont like LOSERS! And no girl, that you want to introduce to your family someday, wants a guy who so blatantly drools all over her... or her blog... or his blog for that matter.

I dont know where my fellow men went wrong.... I really dont. Perhaps when women gained some rights in society, they realized they can go far with sex appeal, and thus the ugly nerds (most men) were left behind. Now they can only hope the desperation and drooling isnt as obvious to these so called women as it is to people with brains.

How did I get so off topic here? Anyways, these nerds posing as women really dont deserve the mass amounts of attention they are getting. Anyone, me for example, can put a picture of a hot chick (whaddya say Amy?) on their blog and attract 1000s of these losers, but whats the point? Its obnoxious enough to watch all these losers drool over women, or men posing as women, why on earth would I want them drooling over me? Or who I am pretending to be?

I think they, and the losers who flock to their blogs, should be banished from the blogging society altogether. Crucify them! Off with their heads! Good looking, ugly, and otherwise...

still just myself posting.... ugly, but real....
nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home