Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Poetry in motion!

When I first started this blog I railed on people for posting poetry in their blogs. But this Literature and Arts assignment on free verse poetry has me in the mood for some. So Im making a new rule, and thats that I can break any rule I ever made/make.

Do as I say, not as I do dammit!

Here we go...

I bet you came here wondering
just what I did for Valentines Day
Well tough...
Im not going to say
I will say that it involved school,
KFC and the Bachelorette
And then I got butt naked
and took a shower... and got wet...

Was that awesome or what? I love poetry. It makes me feel so free. You see? Alright, enough...

peace nick
the master of the lyric
make you sick yo... yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home