Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Uncle! Uncle!

I give in! I surrender! All those bad things I ever said, bad thoughts I thought, I take them all back!

I believe in God!

I will eat my brussel sprouts!

I will vote for John Kerry next time around!

I will do anything!

But pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee STOP SCREWING WITH MY CAR!!!!

I cant take it anymore. I now have to spend an entire morning (hopefully only that long) to take my car into the shop AGAIN! Now some stupid malfunction inidicator light is on in my piece of CRAP car.
Seriously, just kill me now and spare the car, Im begging you... No?

WELL, F-YOU CRAPWAGEN!!! F-YOU!!!!

It will now be my sole mission in life to trash the living hell out of Volkswagen at every possible opportunity. I will picket in front of VW dealers. I will spit on every single one I come across. I will run for Senate on the platform of invading Germany and blowing up every damn VW building in that horrible little excuse of a piss ant country.
Heads will f-ing roll for this! DONT EVER EVER EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING VW!!! If you do, I will find out, I will hunt you down and pull your toe nails out with a pliers!
You think Im kidding? TRY ME!!!

kiss my ass
nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I agree. Never, ever buy VW people. I worked there. I know behind the scenes bullshit that is actually worse than one would like to imagine.

For your own sanity--stay far, far away.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home