Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can fail and win all at the same time!

So, obviously I failed in my quest to post every day.  Oh well, I'll still love you NaBloPoMo and I will try to honor you as well.  But I did fail for good reason.  Hot Wife and I spent last night finishing up our taxes and plotting our climb over Mountin' Debt. 

Several years ago we sat on the back patio with a cold one and faced the truth.  We had spent all of our money, and a lot of other peoples' as well (namely people whose last name was Card... Visa, Master, Discover, etc...)  But, luckily we came to our damn senses before we had to say things like, "Hm.  Guess the house payment will have to wait."

And for the first time in a long time, we can see the greener pastures...



nick

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost there...just keep cleaning the house and makin me dinna!

8:19 PM  
Blogger ExtraO said...

Good! Green pastures are nice.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home