Saturday, January 23, 2010

NaBloPoMo Fail


So I was talking with a friend that I haven't talked to in years and we were catching up a little and sharing blog addresses.  At that time I noticed she posts like... every. day.  Good lord where do you find the strength?  And then she told me.  NaBloPoMo.  In other words, blogging on speed.  Every.  Day.  Yeah, you post every day.  That's it.  It's impossible, and I know that because I've tried.  But I will try to uphold the spirit of the law and see what happens.  I can already tell you Fridays are going to be rough because I don't have blog access except for very early in the morning or very late at night.  I might have to pre-post.  Or post-post.


Another reason I was contacting this friend was that hot wife and I have been talking about getting another dog.  And not one of those nott-weilers again, an actual Rottweiler.  Only, I haven't talked to anyone who actually has Rottweilers in many years so it will take some time to find those contacts again.

After Cleo and Natron, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be back in the Rottweiler world ever again.  I miss it now though, and I miss having a big Rottie to hang with.

And now kids, off to Chuck E Cheese!  WHOOOOOO!!!!

nick

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

LOL Nick... the posts don't all have to be epic. Everyone ends up with some filler. In addition to pre-scheduled posts, you can also go with stuff like Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen, or Friday Five to give you a couple days you know what you're going to run with!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home