Monday, February 05, 2007

Gators do it...

* I have some time to post while our sick little baby boy sleeps. He's come down with some congestion, and is coughing a little :( It's -30 here... what can one expect? Of course, not like he's sleeping outside.

* Anywho. We got a new digital camera since we dropped our old one repeatedly off the bar floor that night I won the barrel party. And since we bought a new digital camera, we figured we might as well pick up a photo printer from Dell. Which is where we bought said camera.

Well, I haven't had a whole lot of luck getting the flatbed scanner on the printer to work. It works, and I can scan pics in, but not like it should. Yet. But, since I was messing around with it, I was scanning in a few pictures to see how bad the not-right-way-of-working was. Semi-bad, but one of the pictures we took in Florida when we were both sick and went to the Tampa Bay Aquarium. It just goes so well with my post from a few days ago.

I call it... Gators do it.



Nick

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home