Thursday, June 22, 2006

F*&% it, let's all run for the border...

Uncle Rico: Kip, I reckon... you know a lot about... cyberspace? You ever come across anything... like time travel?
Kip: Easy, I've already looked into it for myself.
Uncle Rico: Right on... right on.

I was listening to a couple of co-workers this morning talking. Both have daughters. One was saying that he heard on the radio on the way in that girls in high school are more and more using... hmmm... how do I say this appropriately... uh, girl on girl action, to attract the attention of boys.

They're kissing each other more. Touching. More. Not because they like each other, but because they want all the little boys to think they're wild and crazy.

"You ever come across anything... like time travel?"

Where the hell was this trend when I was in high school? Huh? There were no girls kissing in my high school. Of course, there were no girls wearing short mini skirts either, which apparently is the trend these days.

What changed, and when did it change?

"Kip, I reckon... you know a lot about... cyberspace?"

It has to be the work of the internet. The ever increasingly immoral internet. So wonderful, yet, so wonderfully... immoral. Because you don't see this stuff on tv. Unless of course you are up late enough to catch those Girls Gone Wild informercials.

I mean... I've heard they are on late at night. I haven't stayed up past midnight in years.

By the way, where do you think the Girls Gone Wild girls hang out when they are not on spring break? Not in Wisconsin, that I assure you.

Where was I? Oh yeah, girls kissing. MMMM... Ahh... Ohhh...

"Easy, I've already looked into it for myself."

I wonder if women understand men's fascination with women kissing each other. It's kind of like this... Women, you like to buy shoes right? Well, let's imagine you could buy one shoe, or you could buy two shoes. You're going to buy two shoes, right? Because... you probably have two feet.... Maybe this was a bad example.

Ok, how about if you could eat one Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco from Taco Bell, or you could eat two. You're gonna eat two, right? You could eat one. You like to eat one. You're more than happy spending your life with just one Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco from Taco Bell. But if you could choose, you'd pick two. It's not always feasible to have two, but sometimes you just want to go all out.

So there you have it. Where else do you get sex explained to you using Taco Bell analogies?

So like women like their shoes and Ranchero Chicken Soft Tacos, men like their women. Two to a pair brother...

"Right on... right on."

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home