Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Beer Stuff

Everyone has a funky collection of some sorts. Mine is beer stuff. When we lived in an apartment, we actually had a full size bar in the dining room. So I started collecting beer stuff, and drinking a lot.

I like to try different beers, so for a time I would save one from each six or twelve pack I bought, or what have you. I have over 80 different beer bottles, all still full. I've tried probably 95% of them, some I just acquired through different means.

It's been a fun collection, but admittedly, kind of useless. I have nowhere to put any of this stuff so it's been sitting in the basement collecting dust. I'm pondering starting an Ebay store and trying to unload some of it. If anyone has a bar, I'd be willing to donate it for a bar tab...

I present to you, my beer stuff.






Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home