Tuesday, May 09, 2006

All your ideas are mine...

Check out this story. Some 400 pound man decides he is going to walk across the country.

Uh. Hello? Been there, done that fella. Yup. Back in 2000, I also walked across the country. I didn't do it to lose weight, or forget about my past though. I did it for the hell of it.



Here's me enjoying some Vegas nightlife. I gambled all my money away that night and had to sleep in some hooker's closet. Damn she had some stinky shoes...



The good 'ole Grand Canyon here folks.



Some stupid arch thing in St. Louis. Boring. Although it did make me barf repeatedly looking up at it.



Chicago. I love Chicago. Did you know the f-ing rivers there are green? Good lord. What is it? Mt. Dew? Lime Vodka? I have no idea what these rivers are made of, but they can party it up in the Windy City there hey.



And then, finally, I hit my destination... New York, New York. Here I be walking 'cross the Brooklyn Bridge. Actually... standing on the Brooklyn Bridge, but I walked across shortly after the picture was taken.

And so concluded my walk across the country. First. I was the first dammit. I follow no one.

Nick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home