Thursday, March 02, 2006

Take your love and money, give it all to charity...

Kiddies, listen to me. Go to the dentist. Don't wuss out and not go for five, er... ten years. Or you end up with a shit load of cavities and they have to pull teeth, and all that nonsense.

I hate dentists. Nothing good comes from them. Haven't we come up with anything to permanently seal teeth against plaque and all that yet? I used to have great teeth. I had braces when I was kid, never had cavities, I thought I was invincible. Well, it turns out I wasn't. Yeah, all that soda I drank as a kid... not so good. Candy... not so good.

It doesn't tell you on the soda can - May Cause Cavities! Don't Drink! At least when I smoked, I was forced to look at all those stupid warning labels, like - May F-ING Cause Cancer You Idiot!

I've never had a cavity, so I'm not real sure what to expect. I guess I deserve whatever pain I get from this experience for being such a dumbass and not going to the dentist all these years. Of course, they could make it a lot less painful if it didn't cost $120 a pop. Fuck it.

****************************

In other news... the hot wife now has her very own blog. Do the right thing. Check her out. I'm excited to read her writing. You should be too.

****************************

More other news. The race is Saturday. Today I did 2 miles in under 25 minutes. That would only give me 10-15 minutes for the last mile to make my goal. A mile which I have never even experienced. I'm not too excited about that. I need to be faster in my first two miles because I know I won't be able to keep that pace in the third mile.

Either way I'm taking tomorrow off. My legs hurt. Hell, even my damn teeth hurt.

I'm falling apart people.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home