Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Goodbye...

Well folks, all good things must come to an end, and so is the same for my beloved blog here. I have finished moving all the posts into the draft archives (which is a pain in the ass btw), and have tidied up some.

Sometime in the near future we will pack up and move to a new corner of the web where I can rant and rave in anonymity. I'm excited for the change, yet sad to leave behind what has become my baby over the last 9 months.

Thank you to all the loyal readers out there... all 3 of you... If you would like to know where we end up, just shoot me an email - nteifke@yahoo.com I won't be posting the link here or redirecting any traffic to the new site. Obviously, or I wouldn't be very anonymous, would I?

Even in my parting post I am a smartass... you guys love me...

So with that........

This is your host, signing off. Good night, and God bless.

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home