Monday, June 20, 2005

I feel bad now...

Something happened last night. I don't yet know whether it will turn out to be good or bad.

Last night Amy and I went over to cook out with some friends and play some crochet. The beginning of the night was going well. Until we got home. Actually the ride home is when it started.

I didn't even think we drank that much but we started arguing about it. She was blabbing that I had too much to drink and was hitting on her friend. I was yelling that she was showing off to my friends... yadda yadda yadda...

By the time we got home it was getting physical and she kept grabbing my arm, just digging her fricken nails into my skin...

Then I hit her.

I don't think either of us realized what happened, we had never even come close to that point before. But now we were there. I had no idea what to expect at this point, so I pushed her down to the floor and tried to hold her there. Of course that didn't work... She was going crazy, so I let her go.

She takes off into the spare bedroom screaming that she is going to call her brothers to come kick my ass, which is hilarious... Her brothers all think they are tough, but it's not like I care about them. I really only have one to worry about, Pat, and I'm pretty sure I could take him one on one.

Anyways, the night went on, we kept fighting, but no one showed up. I don't think her family really cares one way or the other. Which is kewl, because if she ever gets in my face again, I may have to smack her again. And again. And again...

And if her family ever says anything, maybe I will smack them too. Again, and again, and again...


HAHAHAHA!

You think I would actually hit Amy?! I'm just kidding about all this...

I found out over the weekend that we have been sniffed out by family members and they are secretly keeping tabs on us... Just thought I would have a little fun to welcome them as readers...

Suckers...

peace nick

btw - Amy would whoop me, and her brothers would too. I'm dum, but not that dum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing I kept reading. lol

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home