Thursday, March 24, 2005

White people are so not cool....

Is it just me or are all movies now based on the idea that black people are kewl, and hip... and white people is stupid and nerds?

White people is stupid, but dang yo, do we need 800 movies to ram the point down our throats?

The latest stupid white person movie is Miss Congeniality. Even the name is stupid. Stupid white girl, kewl black girl... RACIST...

Before that, Hitch. Will Smith, the kewl black guy that nerdy white people have idolized since the 80s. I havent seen it yet, but I heard it was a flop. And besides that, its RACIST....

Thats right, its reverse racism... you know, in reverse...

Look, ya'll black people are kewl already. We're nerds. I dont even like white people... But man, can we lay off 'em in the movies a little bit?

Kewl...

peace nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...I mean..WOW

Must be a slow news day...

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home