Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Look Mommy, I think for myself...

I am starting a new blog alliance. A blog alliance against blog alliances.

Because here we think for ourselves...

Im sick of alliances. Blogs for Bush, Blogs against Bush, Blogs for Hillary, Terri, Jimmy.... Blogs for People Who Cant Think for Themselves...

Blah blah blah

Its like fricken Survivor... you have to be in the alliance if you dont want to be kicked off the island. Heaven forbid you upset a particular blog alliance... hath no mercy...

Just let me know if you want to be in the anti-blog alliance alliance... and I'll even kick in a Gmail invite, or 50...

BTW - can anyone tell me how to join Blogs Against Hillary? I hate that cold bitch...

peace nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home