Wednesday, February 02, 2005

You rock...

Every night I go to bed with the same girl. And I wake up with the same girl. Sometimes we do more than sleep...

I see her when I get home from work, and when I get home from school. She listens to me when I talk about both.

The food I eat is made by her. The clothes I wear are washed by her.

She unplugs the iron when I leave it plugged in all day.

She leaves her clothes on the floor, and wet towels on the bed. So do I.

She does the budget and the bills and makes my haircut appointments. She even dyes my hair when it gets too gray.

She lets the dog out and keeps the cats fat and happy. A little too fat...

She lets me bring home foster dogs, and keep them, even when they eat all the trim.

She keeps the house clean and washes the dishes.

She shovels the snow, takes out the garbage and makes sure the mail is brought inside. She takes the big bills to work so I dont have to see them.

She gets me a half price discount at the bar. Only on food though.

She takes care of me when I get sick. From the bar mentioned above or otherwise...

She lets me write anything I want in my blog, reads it and sometimes even compliments me.

She is my cook, maid, accountant and best friend. And I wouldnt have it any other way.

She rocks.

peace nick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must marry this girl NOW .... girls like her don't come around much. :)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must marry this girl NOW .... girls like her don't come around much. :)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SORRY - didn't mean to do that twice. Forgive me?

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home