Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How not to adopt a dog...

A little backround first... a woman submitted an application the other day to adopt a dog through our rescue. I sent her an email informing her that we didnt adopt dogs to her area, and gave her some information on some other dog rescues that would adopt to her. I was even polite about it... believe it or not...

What follows here is her quite eloquent response, and a perfect example of how NOT to be approved to adopt a dog thru a dog rescue. Enjoy:

For someone who wants to save rotties, your organization isn't doing a very good job. It's not my fault that you don't have the people needed to do home checks. This rott has a great opportunity to be placed with a loving family with lots of rott experience. I have tried to contact *name removed* to no avail and have checked all the other rescues as well. As I told you before, *dog's name removed* is for us and its sad that your too understaffed or lazy to place him here. Thanks and good day, The *name removed* Family

p.s. I will be contacting your supervisor about this matter as well.


This is the crap you get for volunteering your time to help the helpless...

Oh yeah? You gonna contact my supervisor??? Well.... I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, YOU @#$%*!!!!

peace nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people have no common sense, or maybe it's intelligence. I think you are being nicer than I ever would. I would make the suggestion to the b**** to get an ad in the paper and rescue the dog herself.
But then it has been established a long time ago that I am not a nice person. LOL

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home