Saturday, January 15, 2005

Still very lucky...

Well the lottery streak has run dry. I had 5 numbers for last nights drawing and won nothing. I think I was better off with just one set of numbers.

But the luck continues in other ways. Today was the first, and second last, class of my Quality Assurance class. This class could have easily been a real pain in the ass, 4 Saturdays, 8-4... with a ton of dry reading and case studies.... and blah blah blah Instead, the class should be a breeze. The teacher is quite possibly a gift from above. We were out by 11:30 today, and dont have to return until March, to a 4 hour seminar on statistical garbage. A little reading here and there, and some take home tests, but I so lucked out with this teacher.

I wanted to kiss him before I left.

Thank you for being so friggin' COOL! This Saturday detention crap could have really SUCKED!

I love liberal arts colleges. Its almost like the teachers feel bad for you.

"Oh... you have to take THIS crap, huh?"

I knew the class would be a breeze when he asked us if we have our syllabus. And then told us to rip it up. You know you have a cream puff teacher when they chuck the syllabus on the first class.

So I guess I will have more time to devote to the awesome blog we got goin' here. I love the internet so much more on a Saturday morning than statistical process control... Yup, that about sums it up...

peace nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a Philosophy instructor like that once. It was great. They seem to make up for all the other assholes that seem to think that one really wants to learn thier course, instead of just get the criedts toward grad. Hope you get a few more Prophs like this one.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home