Thursday, February 03, 2005

G-Spot... a myth?

I love this site - http://www.pkmeco.com/seinfeld/ It has a lot of good quotes from all the Seinfeld shows. I found the following conversation on this website, between George and Jerry:

"Well, Jerry, I've been thinking. I've gone as far as I can go with George Costanza."

"Is this the suicide talk or the nickname talk?"

"The nickname... George, what is that? It's nothing. It's got no snap, no zip. I need a nickname that makes people light up."

"You mean like Liza!"

"I was thinking T-Bone."

"But there's no T in your name. What about G-Bone?"

"There's no G-Bone."

"There's a G-Spot."

"That's a myth."

- George and Jerry, in "The Maid"

Is George on to something here? Is the G-Spot really a myth?

uh.... I forget where I was going with this.......

peace nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a myth, just hard to find and in a different location for each woman. Yes, leave it women to be complicated.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for that whole intelligent design theory...

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home